Friday, January 17, 2014

the Apple Isle

Last winter I went to Tasmania and watched an artwork do a poo.

I mean, I did lots of other stuff too. I ate amazing, local food, drove through countless hours of empty countryside, hung out in a secluded cabin, attempted to swallow fresh oysters, consumed a lot of Tasmanian Pinot Noir and stuffed myself with cheese...but the mechanical poo memory is the one that sticks out the most.



Tasmania highlights:
Bruny Island Cheese Co
Smolt
Ethos Eat Drink
Mona
Salamanca Markets
Freycinet National Park
Apples (!)
My awkward moment with Matthew Evans 

2 comments:

  1. Ha have heard so much about that MONA exhibit. Definitely want to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MONA is amazing. Beautiful architecture and amazing winery on site too!

    ReplyDelete