Friday, May 1, 2015

Bliss Balls




I know what you're thinking.

Oh great, another bloody bliss ball recipe to clog up the internet. Good one.

My rebuttal? I fill a big container with these every Sunday and by the end of every Friday they are....gone.

Bliss Balls
Makes about 15-20

100g crunchy natural peanut butter (pic's peanut butter is the god)
100g dried turkish figs
50g whole oats
50g cacao powder
50g shredded coconut
30g coconut oil, melted
1 tsp mesquite powder (optional)


Put all ingredients in a food processor and combine until a soft doughy mixture is formed. Roll tablespoons of mixture into balls and pop into a container to keep. These balls are best kept in the freezer, because that's the way I've always done it and they are perfect so I'm not going to mess with the formula.

No comments:

Post a Comment